UK Telecoms companies embrace digital transformation as WHP Telecoms Ltd partners with SiteSee to digitise their Scottish 4G Infill tower assets.
● SiteSee Pty Limited has been awarded a contract by WHP Telecoms to digitise a portfolio of cell tower assets in Scotland aimed at streamlining its inspection and maintenance activities.
● WHP is a market leading provider of infrastructure support and deployment services to the UK
SiteSee Pty Ltd is pleased to announce that WHP Telecoms has awarded it a contract to create digital twins and apply SiteSee’s leading AI technology to a portfolio of cell towers owned and managed by WHP Telecoms. This high-tech approach to cell tower inspection and maintenance offers many benefits and enables WHP to continue to work closely with all industry stakeholders offering an expanded range of in-house multi-disciplinary capabilities.
The scope of the SiteSee services being delivered to WHP include-:
● Building of the SiteSee MAX 3D digital twin models from data captured by WHP.
● As built analysis and asset recognition of all equipment powered by our AI Engine
● Inventory comparison reports and 2D orthomosaic images
● Rust Analysis Reports categorising each rust spot with the traffic light severity index, powered by our AI Engine
Lucio Piccoli, CEO commented “It is great to be partnering with WHP on their digital twin journey as they are a market leading provider of infrastructure services to the UK telecommunications sector.
We look forward to building our relationship with the WHP team”.
Asa Caton, Programme Director WHP commented “It's exciting to see the UK telecoms industry fully embrace digital technology. Digital twins improve collaborative working from a desktop environment and gives us the ability to bring our remote rural sites to life for communication service providers, interested in supporting our efforts to Improve rural connectivity under the S4GI programme. They improve asset recording and maintenance reviews and will reduce our carbon footprint. We look forward to partnering with SiteSee to explore other opportunities for digital technology.”